Premier League Games Nov 30th/1/2 Dec

i just saw the pickford monumental fuck up for the first time( i wasn t able to watch the game)..............WTF in the name of God that scumbag shithouse of a so called GK (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA) wanted to do.....my fucking....how the fuck can you be so fucking shit and ne the number one GK of the national side????// how????????? HOW??????????????????????????
Joe Hart left a lot to be desired at times when he was in the latter stages of his career with us and still kept getting picked as Englands number one.

Bugger! How many top players do you need anyway? Seems greedy to me.
u1bkB_.gif

Got back from the Emirates a couple of hours or so ago and felt dinner and wine should take precedence over posting on here.

Nicely relaxed and warm now and still buzzing after a hell of a game. So, here I go.

I know we can't compete with the top 2 but given where we've been, there are some things that make me feel good.

1. Having cried out for some grit and a top class defensive midfielder these past years, you have no idea how refreshing it is to have Torreira. Regularly, like today, he's the man of the match. It seems it's rubbed off on our players as we now have every one willing to get stuck in and win the fight. Even to the extent, that Diers unnecessary provocation of Arsenal fans after equalising was met with a muscular response unthinkable under Wenger.

2. We beat the Dark Side, whose media backed fawning is getting on my tits.

3. We look like on our day, we can give anyone a game. We score goals, which is good.

4. We beat the Dark Side, did I mention that? And convincingly, too.

5. We might be building a defence. Holding has been so impressive and the Son penalty looked generous to say the least.

We have Man Yoo next Wednesday at OT. I'm hopeful knowing it's always difficult at OT. At the risk of being hubristic, I do think if all goes well, we have the quality to get a result.

Played some nice stuff, today. Looking a lot better, than previously, under stale management.

Got back from the Emirates a couple of hours or so ago and felt dinner and wine should take precedence over posting on here.

Nicely relaxed and warm now and still buzzing after a hell of a game. So, here I go.

I know we can't compete with the top 2 but given where we've been, there are some things that make me feel good.

1. Having cried out for some grit and a top class defensive midfielder these past years, you have no idea how refreshing it is to have Torreira. Regularly, like today, he's the man of the match. It seems it's rubbed off on our players as we now have every one willing to get stuck in and win the fight. Even to the extent, that Diers unnecessary provocation of Arsenal fans after equalising was met with a muscular response unthinkable under Wenger.

2. We beat the Dark Side, whose media backed fawning is getting on my tits.

3. We look like on our day, we can give anyone a game. We score goals, which is good.

4. We beat the Dark Side, did I mention that? And convincingly, too.

5. We might be building a defence. Holding has been so impressive and the Son penalty looked generous to say the least.

We have Man Yoo next Wednesday at OT. I'm hopeful knowing it's always difficult at OT. At the risk of being hubristic, I do think if all goes well, we have the quality to get a result.

I hope you destroy the vermin on Wednesday. Spurs beat them 3-0 and Palace got a draw there so no reason why Arsenal can't give the bastards a sound beating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.