Premier League investigation unit

I'm a FOC and cant keep up with all this stuff.

If I was to say a transgender ladies football team which went on to beat City etc to the ladies title was wrong. I could be banned for voicing that view ?
This is the problem because to be honest, nobody knows. It would depend on how you worded it. Who read it and who she complained to. It is a minefield.

This is the problem because to be honest, nobody knows. It would depend on how you worded it. Who read it and who she complained to. It is a minefield.
Or he or perhaps they, depending on what they/he/she/it have as a preference for pronouns this week.

Thought we had the right to free speech in the UK. I would like to think that if she took it to court she would win.
I've never understood why people use social media though, my life and thoughts are private to me and will only share them with who I want. Once it's on the internet it's there forever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.