Premier League (midweek) Games 10/11/12 May '22

Sky and the PL would love nothing more than a last day shootout… even better a play off

to get that they need us to lose a game. Everybody should be keeping a very close eye on the officiating in our next two games

We're getting screwed over in at least one of our remaining games. It's guaranteed.

Let's hope it's not down to those Villa scum and Gerrard

On playing to Manchester City on the final day: "We will wait and see what situation we are in at the end of the season but we have a purpose to try and finish as high as we can. We want to push for the top 10 and it has to be about us. Let's hope we can put ourselves in a good place going to City."
I didn't see anything to really worry about with Villa tonight, apart from some physicality. Yes, they pushed Liverpool and kept them honest, but I thought they were pretty shit. Gave the ball away constantly, and Ings had a nightmare. I'm never impressed with Watkins. Play our best and we'll wipe the floor with them. That's what we'll be doing as Pep will have the boys keeping their eyes firmly on the prize - and they need to send-off Fernandinho by him collecting the big one - again.
3 points tomorrow would be handy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.