Premier League (midweek) Games 10/11/12 May '22

True. I'm thinking more along the lines of a huge decision going against us which will be airbrushed because it means those red twats win the league.

That performance by Moss is just the start.
We just have to make sure we’re not in a position where a clearly corrupt decision can affect the result

two or three in one game would even have the media having to ask awquard questions

The con is well and truly fucking on! That performance from moss tonight which led to even gerrard saying it needs to be looked at. We all know what’s coming and we’re going to have to do what we always do and just be too good that those bent bastards can do nothing about it! Normally I’d be fairly confident but missing virtually all our defence has got me feeling edgy now!

We just have to make sure we’re not in a position where a clearly corrupt decision can affect the result

two or three in one game would even have the media having to ask awquard questions

I agree with the first point but they haven't asked questions about our games against Liverpool. They didn't ask questions when Spurs (specifically Alli and Kane) tried to crock Kev and Raz and they didn't ask questions when Arsenal kicked the shit out of Merlin and he had to go off.

We're refereed differently. Just waiting to see which Wolves player scores with his hand tonight

If Burnley or Leeds can get a result midweek it brings Southampton right back into the relegation mix.

They will have also had a ten day break before their game with Liverpool whilst it will be Liverpool’s third game in that period. I can see them getting something from them.
Burnley might struggle they dont play till sunday dinner ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.