Premier League (Midweek) Games 16/17 March '22

Arsenal are shit & I don’t rate Liverpool that much either going off this game
Arsenal are an improving side as they showed against us and for 45 minutes tonight. Scousers don’t look particularly great in plenty of games. No denying they’re a great side however with the 2 best players in their position in world football with Salah and Van Dijk unfortunately. We can see them off again but we need to up our performances and quickly.

Villa away could be one they slip up. The rags if they fucking turn up have in the past a decent record at Anfield but I think that one is a long shot

In knockout competitions, how good your squad is doesn't count for as much.
Not to go over old ground but we all know where it went wrong in previous seasons against far inferior sides(final too but admittedly against a much better side than Spurs and fucking Lyon).

They’re far more effective in the transfer market IMO. They freshen up when they need to and they seem to buy players in the positions they need for decent prices. Our policy seems to be identify an area of weakness then ignore it and sign a creative midfielder or CB.

We’ve allowed our forward line to go stale to the extent that central midfielders are outscoring Jesus and Sterling.

It’s a shame because I remember a front three of Sterling, Sane and Jesus ripping West Ham apart and thinking that the front three was the future and would go on the be unstoppable. Sadly that hasn’t materialised.
They signed Jota and Diaz, we signed Grealish. I think that illustrates your point perfectly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.