Premier League (Midweek) Games 16/17 March '22

Was the Odegard save really that good? I thought it he hit it straight at him and wasted it at the time. There was that chance at one end and then Ramsdale at the other. That's what the game came down to.

We knew that at the start of the season though. Salah, Mané, Jota, Diaz hard to argue that there isn't more goals there up top, we share the goals around more and it's been like that for a while.

I keep hearing people trying to claim they are in top form. They simply aren't, they aren't creating as many and they are giving up chances but getting away with it. If that was us, the flappers on here would be seeing all the things they are refusing to see about Liverpool about City.

That's my point, they aren't playing particularly well but they have Salah, Mane and Jota who will drag them over line.

We don't have that. Bernardo inexcusably wasted two chances yesterday which one of them would have buried.

That's going to be the difference.

What an absolute nightmare the draw on Friday could be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.