Premier League (Midweek) Games 16/17 March '22

So? Doesn’t make getting to a final less of an achievment.But then you hate recognising our achievements.
It should be erased from every Blues memory. I bet I'm not the only one who have never watched a single moment of it back.
Anyway that's neither here nor there, we are discussing the premier league and we are well below the level we need to be to see this out.
Guardiola needs to find the answers and quick too.

That's my point, they aren't playing particularly well but they have Salah, Mane and Jota who will drag them over line.

We don't have that. Bernardo inexcusably wasted two chances yesterday which one of them would have buried.

That's going to be the difference.

The firmino goal is the exact replica. Its staggering how Bernardo misses both of them.

I think it was a loss and draw; n a week or two cut it to five. Palace and Southampton?
If we lose the title it will be the abysmal performances against Spurs that will be the crucial failing. If we win the game against Burnley we have a winner takes all clash against the dippers which if we defend well we can win. The evidence is mounting that they are currently in better shape but things might rotate back in our favour after the break. A lot of ball still to be played and although I am far from confident it is still in our court.

We need to find our groove & goal scorers asap it’s the only difference. Liverpool take chances that we waste :-(

I genuinely think that's the long and the short of it. And against what many think, I still see a team – ours – that is better overall than theirs and plays better football in everything but the finishing. We'll see.
Funny to think that there were some fans from all clubs who were saying sarcastically that City were turning the PL into the Bundesliga or the Ligue 1 only about two months ago!

They have Tottenham (H) - Southampton (A) and Wolves (H) as their last 3 matches. Thank fuck we have Newcastle, West Ham and Aston Villa.
Looks like it has to be a Manchester double whammy to put those dippers in second place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.