Premier League (Midweek) Games 16/17 March '22

Liverpool's front players are just far more efficient. With the exception of Mahrez I think they're just so much more clinical. Spoke volumes that Pep didn't trust Raheem and Gab on Monday.

They’re far more effective in the transfer market IMO. They freshen up when they need to and they seem to buy players in the positions they need for decent prices. Our policy seems to be identify an area of weakness then ignore it and sign a creative midfielder or CB.

We’ve allowed our forward line to go stale to the extent that central midfielders are outscoring Jesus and Sterling.

It’s a shame because I remember a front three of Sterling, Sane and Jesus ripping West Ham apart and thinking that the front three was the future and would go on the be unstoppable. Sadly that hasn’t materialised.

...but having clinical goalscorers that take one of their very few chances is what will set them and us apart.
We knew that at the start of the season though. Salah, Mané, Jota, Diaz hard to argue that there isn't more goals there up top, we share the goals around more and it's been like that for a while.

I keep hearing people trying to claim they are in top form. They simply aren't, they aren't creating as many and they are giving up chances but getting away with it. If that was us, the flappers on here would be seeing all the things they are refusing to see about Liverpool about City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.