Premier League (midweek) Games 18/19 May

Lee Masons last game as referee as he is retiring after this game and will be just a Var official last year ( god help us all). Strange how he was dropped for numerous errors and the only game he has as ref since is the Rags before retiring. Going out the way he has reffed them all his career I see. Did the rags give him a guard of honour as he walked onto the pitch

They say they cannot conclusively confirm that Fernandes didn’t touch it so stay with the on field decision. This despite awarding De Gea the assist. You couldn’t make it up.

Lee Masons last game as referee as he is retiring after this game and will be just a Var official last year ( god help us all). Strange how he was dropped for numerous errors and the only game he has as ref since is the Rags before retiring. Going out the way he has reffed them all his career I see. Did the rags give him a guard of honour as he walked onto the pitch
Retiring as his cheating is a little more obvious than the others.

Him and Hooper have screwed up before as well.

Cavani was so far offside he was nearly in Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.