Premier League (midweek) Games 30/31 Jan + 1/Feb '24

Agree, goals all over the pitch
But it's like breaking a badger's legs and letting the dogs in.
Yellows to stifle chelsea.
No shame by the premier league this season now their boy Klopp is having a farewell tour.

Every ground in England they visit now until the end of the season should be belting out the National Anthem.
Lets put some perspective on these cunts

this is not a one off from the refs, it will continue in many Pool games. they did the same in 19-20 covid season.

not many games left where Pool will be challenged. the few where they might have issues refs will get in there for them. this was a really awful Chelsea performance but if the get the first pen or the second at 3-1 this still could have gone and became a tricky game.

same at Etihad where a good goal ruled out because Allison was weak shit.

watch Arsenal-Pool this weekend as that is one of the hardest remaining game for Pool this season. Arteta likes to berate the refs, I guess he will have good reasons this time.

You think you will be allwed to win there? You are going to need to be on top form and make sure there is no doubt over your goals/challenges as everything will be scruitinised to see if they can help that lot.
Battered them when there was no fans there .... coincidence.
We could play the game of our lives but we WILL not be allowed to win.
Pep will probably get assaulted this year if we score

You think you will be allwed to win there? You are going to need to be on top form and make sure there is no doubt over your goals/challenges as everything will be scruitinised to see if they can help that lot.
Your right when I said “the twats” I wasn’t referring to Liverpool

We’re going to have to win every game to stop these scouse cunts aren’t we.

They just never seem to drop points. Yet player for player I don’t see any of their strongest XI I’d have instead of our strongest line up. Why the fuck do they never lose?

Puts huge pressure on our Monday night game if the unwashed beat Arsenal. That will make them 8 points clear. And with the officials in their pockets they could be untouchable for the rest of this season.

We’re going to have to win every game to stop these scouse cunts aren’t we.

They just never seem to drop points. Yet player for player I don’t see any of their strongest XI I’d have instead of our strongest line up. Why the fuck do they never lose?
Partly to the opposition shitting themselves against them!

Plus their style of plays puts huge pressure on other teams into making mistakes and gifting back possession in their own third of the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.