Premier League (midweek) Games 30/31 Jan + 1/Feb '24

Beginning to remind me of the Leicester title win when the media got right behind them and refs got caught up in the whole fairytale,now with klopp leaving it has a similar feel ..

Beginning to remind me of the Leicester title win when the media got right behind them and refs got caught up in the whole fairytale,now with klopp leaving it has a similar feel ..
The only thing is we are playing a lot better than we had done during that season.

The only thing is we are playing a lot better than we had done in during that season.
Yeah good point but the way things are heading we will not get out of anfield with even a point some have already called it,between the spurs game ( goal wrongly ruled out ) and now klopp leaving it all adds up to a huge desire to see klopp leave on a high the media are all over it and desperate for it to happen..

Yeah good point but the way things are heading we will not get out of anfield with even a point some have already called it,between the spurs game ( goal wrongly ruled out ) and now klopp leaving it all adds up to a huge desire to see klopp leave on a high the media are all over it and desperate for it to happen..
2013-14 was an hilarious end despite the whole of the media routing for them. In terms of jinxing we might as well hand them the title after tonight's wankfest.

I've only seen the bbc highlights, but a few very "generous" decisions for the scouse lot after a stroke of luck for the first goal.

Chelsea looked to be shite, deserved a hammering anyway.
Poch is just.... fat Poch.
There's a reason silverware doesn't follow him around.
2 seasons in France with the might PSG and only won the league once.
A future sky panelist in my book

Poch is just.... fat Poch.
There's a reason silverware doesn't follow him around.
2 seasons in France with the might PSG and only won the league once.
A future sky panelist in my book
Wasn't really what my post was about, but I'm no fan either, I laughed when they appointed him, I'm only surprised he's still there he's clueless for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.