Premier League (midweek) Games 30/31 Jan + 1/Feb '24

Just seen MOTD highlights will PGMOL be credited with a hat trick for their performance at Klanfield , two nailed on penalties for Chelsea not given and what should have been two bookings for the big Dutch lump centre back, and then Jota playing basketball before scoring his goal. At least we can depend on Barn Door Nunez to miss every f*cking chance he gets,big congrats to Howard Webb for sticking to the plan , the most overrated manager farwell tour 2024.
And the Dippers have the cheek to call us cheats

We’re going to have to win every game to stop these scouse cunts aren’t we.

They just never seem to drop points. Yet player for player I don’t see any of their strongest XI I’d have instead of our strongest line up. Why the fuck do they never lose?
I said this weeks ago on here and said I couldn't see them dropping many points, and certainly not losing. I got called a wum.

I knew from start of season they would be on it. We really didn't help ourselves with those 4 draws. Plus they won't get any decisions v them..

I hate them and Klopp but I think they probably have the pl this year. BlueLou right we won't be allowed to win or get anything at Klanfield.

Wasn't really what my post was about, but I'm no fan either, I laughed when they appointed him, I'm only surprised he's still there he's clueless for me.
Will never forgive him for allowing an unfit Kane (injured after trying to do Delph in Champs l QF) to walk into his final team vs the dippers, wanker.
Sorry i overtook your initial post

So what did poch say after the game? Did he do a pep when we get robbed there every game "it's Anfield" ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.