Reminds me of mourinho
Not sustainable
His team are horrible as well, not in a nice way

Got to say
Arsenal are shite and arteta is not a nice coach
Reminds me of mourinho
Not sustainable
His team are horrible as well, not in a nice way
They behave like thugs, but I genuinly think they are one class striker and a proper holding midfielder from having a very good team, and also get rid of the eternal fuck-up Xhaka. Their squad is still shit though

Let's get some perspective on the mighty never guilty. Everybody expected them to win tonight. Leicester are at rock bottom but even if they were playing well I would have expected them to lose. If the never guilty win their game in hand, providing we do our job they will still be six points behind us. Long way to go but I'd rather be in our position than theirs.

So.. there's 9 points now.. why are BT acting like if the victims win their game in hand it's down to our game with them to decide who goes top?

I had to double check the table. They're only one game in hand.. but even if we do lose the game with them and they win the game in hand we'll still be on top - and that's assuming we actually lose 2.

I really despise this narrative.
Giving updates on how much tracksuit Salah has left on before he may come on.
We will beat them

It brings the “typical City” out in us though doesn’t it..
I find myself feeling that less and less due to how good and how consistent we are. Which is the furthest thing from boring(for any journos reading), it's fantastic. :)

That's not to say I think it's already in the bag, it just doesn't stress me out that is isn't already over.

So.. there's 9 points now.. why are BT acting like if the victims win their game in hand it's down to our game with them to decide who goes top?

I had to double check the table. They're only one game in hand.. but even if we do lose the game with them and they win the game in hand we'll still be on top - and that's assuming we actually lose 2.

I really despise this narrative.
Giving updates on how much tracksuit Salah has left on before he may come on.
Unless they know something we don’t like the outcome of games as the season comes to a head,formula one Abu Dhabi springs to mind ..

Let's get some perspective on the mighty never guilty. Everybody expected them to win tonight. Leicester are at rock bottom but even if they were playing well I would have expected them to lose. If the never guilty win their game in hand, providing we do our job they will still be six points behind us. Long way to go but I'd rather be in our position than theirs.
Leeds will hopefully have most of their squad back when the game in hand is going to be played, and when they have they can give anyone a good battle as both us and the scousers found out last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.