Premier League ( midweek ) Games 8/9/10 Feb '22

Rodgers is coming to us.

Keep saying it and the rags might steal him from us.
Some on here actually want him as well. Or at least wanted him.
His cycle of boom then bust is almost identical to Mourinho.
Though tbf he at least won a trophy in May last year so I reckon that should put him top of Ralf’s list for king of the shithole next door

Reactions: mat
Points on the board that count ,not games in hand , the Dippers only need one slip up in the next few weeks and Clubshop can start making his excuses , it was windy , the lines were too wide etc etc , we can afford to draw at least three games and still be sitting pretty

Why do you get so angry as a team? Arteta gets really angry over nothing too often.
In the Amazon docu, Arteta was the one who talked to Sterling immediately following the Burnley match after Sterling's miss. Then, Guardiola came around, but by that time Guardiola didn't have to be too Guardiola about it. Sane also mentioned that he and Arteta worked on his game on daily basis. I thought Arteta was a relatively calm person. Clearly not. He exudes panic and rashness to the Arsenal squad.

In the Amazon docu, Arteta was the one who talked to Sterling immediately following the Burnley match after Sterling's miss. Then, Guardiola came around, but by that time Guardiola didn't have to be too Guardiola about it. Sane also mentioned that he and Arteta worked on his game on daily basis. I thought Arteta was a relatively calm person. Clearly not. He exudes panic and rashness to the Arsenal squad.
Arteta’s head wasn’t on the block at City. Pressure obviously gets to him.

He needs to teach his players Pepball to the best of his ability and if he’s good enough, they‘ll outplay most teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.