Premier League (New Years) Games 1/2 Jan

Can't be too butthurt about you lot beating us. It could have been much worse.

Would it be too much to ask for DirtyDom to stick it on the Greatest Dutchman Ever To Grace A Football Field. I often said to Rag acquaintances that sooner or later, probably later, much later, rather than sooner, we are gonna win. We did. Same thing applies to EFC - sooner or later yer gonna beat 'em at Anfield. How about FAC3?

Would it be too much to ask for DirtyDom to stick it on the Greatest Dutchman Ever To Grace A Football Field. I often said to Rag acquaintances that sooner or later, probably later, much later, rather than sooner, we are gonna win. We did. Same thing applies to EFC - sooner or later yer gonna beat 'em at Anfield. How about FAC3?
Everton always go into shitbag mode against Liverpool, I'm surprised no-one got sent off in the last derby. Especially given how blatant their fouls were.

Quick tip for a couple of posters on here. If you want to have a tit for tat argument, take it to pms next time. Or use the ignore function.

Fair enough fella, apologies.

It went weird real quick in that discussion, so will leave it at that :)

Fair enough fella, apologies.

It went weird real quick in that discussion, so will leave it at that :)
Thanks. I've deleted quite a few of those posts, from both of you. Other posters tend not to like a couple of members derailing a thread. And it is in the forum rules re taking arguments to private messages, or using the ignore function.

Everton always go into shitbag mode against Liverpool, I'm surprised no-one got sent off in the last derby. Especially given how blatant their fouls were.

I have a constant stream of videos from my ERO of Dipper two-footers in the derby. The 'favourite' is Dirty Kuyt (I think that's how yer spell Canute) - two feet, parallel to the pitch surface, fifteen inches above it. Yer might have got the free kick, but not much else! I need another viewing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.