Premier League officially investigating City...

Scandinavian IP so presumably a Liverpool fan. He’s gone now, anyway.
giphy.gif

:(

I know that there isn't a lot of love between us and many of the football organisations but I do wonder if this is as planned by them as we think. Take the PL announcement, the clubs and media are baying for blood but when you read the statement it says it isn't a new investigation and the club are working with them fully. Uefa must be seen to do something but they have hardly thrown us under the bus all they really have said is that they will investigate and i'm sure City knew about it as their statement was ready to go. It didn't seem to be a bolt from the blue to City. It could be a case where both sides can say it's been checked and that shuts down the clubs putting pressure on them. I do think this is coming from certain clubs and media. I think City are being kept in the loop regarding the UEFA investigation especially. I admit I could be eating humble pie at the end of all this though.

Early days of the kippax? What on earth is that? And boil your piss whilst you can as you won't be lasting long.
He was there in 1923 ballooning with Bradford Park Avenue fans

From the Daily Fail, but....

As we've always known, the Yank owners across some PL clubs, working together on City.

Pressure on the Premier League to act has come principally from clubs such as Liverpool and Crystal Palace, who have American ownership with a background in US sports where there has long been a culture of strict financial regulation. The Americans with stakes in Premier League clubs — Manchester United, Arsenal, Fulham and Bournemouth as well as Liverpool and Palace — all have interests in American sports teams across the NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB.

Looking back now, I wonder if Susannah Dinnage walking away from the head of PL job a few months ago now looks sensible on her part?
Maybe she took one look at the corrupt organisation & wanted nothing to do with it.

THIS ^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.