Premier League or Champions League.

Maineman55

Now I know the old cliche about having a real go at all four competitions.
But Bobby seems to be suggesting that after lifting both the FA Cup, and PL, then next season it has to be Europe.
So would we be happy if he favoured Europe over the PL ?
Winning the Champions League is the pinnacle of European club football.
And I'd take that in a heart beat over retaining the league.

League all day for me. Although the competition is named the Champions 'League', it isn't a genuine league, nor does it contain purely top level talent. It's still a cup competition at the end of the day, and luck can and does play a big part in cup comps, as Chelsea have just discovered. In the league, whoever wins after 38 games deserves to and has been the best over a season. Also, the PL is the hardest league in the world IMO so for me, its domestic all day long...

It depends on how it's done. The two competitions are close in terms of prestige imo.

Winning the league like we did this season will never be topped. Even beating Barcelona 5-0 in the final won't top what i felt on that day.

Winning 20 titles on the spin and dominate English football like we've promised is more important for me to be honest.

The prem title is and always should be our number 1 aim, if were going well in the league then with a bit of squad rotation the cups will come as and when.

To be champions of one of the hardest leagues over 38 games is proper form to retain it will be even more difficult.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.