Premier League or Champions League?

What do you want us to win more?

• Total voters
Started getting excited about the CL already this year. Apartment booked near Taksim Sq for 5 nights. Really tempted to book flights at £250.
We've won 6 PL under three different managers. Proved ourselves in the domestic league. It's time to conquer Europe.
If I had to choose right now I would say CL.

I have always been PL and this season I don’t care as long as one or the other.

I would love 5 in 6 seasons, but if it didn’t and we won the CL I would be happy.

Something about how the CL finishes the season and obviously our domestic dominance is not questionable but our European record is open to criticism.

Premier league all day every day. You can get to the Wednesday Cup final being Spurs. Says it all really.

Premier league, chumps league is a glorified Carabou cup. You could smash everyone in your group and then a fuck up by a refereee or bad VAR decision, a shit sending off and it can all be over. If they did a league, where everyone played each other once, then see who lifts the trophy would be more fitting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.