Premier League or Champions League?

What do you want us to win more?

• Total voters
Couple of Prems >>> Chumps.
bKnQ1aE.gif

I would have voted but I could never vote for that little place down the other end of the East Lancs to win anything!!!

i agree but I had to keep it realistic lol.

the other realism is that if we don’t win the champions league then I would say Liverpool will be favourites after us

I think that the vote automatically influences people by mentioning Liverpool as the alternative - add that to both voting options and you get a fairer voting choice

i agree but I had to keep it realistic lol.

the other realism is that if we don’t win the champions league then I would say Liverpool will be favourites after us
I know that was what bothered me as well. Ah well, my vote wouldn’t make an ‘apporth of difference.
My problem is I want us to win everything! Greedy I know but I suffered so many years of nothing and want it all! :-)

We desperately need to get this CL monkey off our back, it’s another stick for the media to beat us with.

Having said that, we have to win the league, especially from this position. I couldn’t take those scouse twats winning it. So purely from a personal view I voted league. But the club wants and needs the CL.

This team is the best in the world and deserves both.
The pricks of the media would still get their sly digs in until we we had equalled the modern English winners.
It would be unbearable if the dippers caught us from the position this year. So its another PL for me although if we had the CL as a bit of a bonus plus the FA Cup l wouldn't complain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.