Premier League or Champions League?

Which do you want us to win more this season?

• Total voters
I'd normally prefer the league but given we had to miss both finals this year because our second kid was born on derby day, I'd quite like to go to the final next year.

PL. Get another record in the bag.

I don't think my attitude towards the CL has changed much. Although yesterday was amazing, I was more delighted for the players and Pep to finally get what they deserved after years of effort.
Beating united in the cup final meant more to me, and I was still in disbelief for days afterwards

I know we have had this thread 5 times a season for the past 10 years and the answer is always prefer to win the premier league.

However, I think lots of apathy around the champions league from our fans compared to say the dippers or rags is because we have never won it.

Has winning it changed your thinking on which you would prefer to win next season? (if we could only pick 1 obviously)

The best thing about winning yesterday is that we never need to have these conversations any more, and we don’t need to hear people debating whether Peps failed if he doesn’t win it, and we don’t need to hear about how it’s the one thing the owners want.

From now on we’re free to just win whatever we can, play each game as it comes and que sera sera.

Win another league? Great. Win another CL? Also great!

Winning either would make it a fantastic season.

Premier League - We would become the first club in English football history to win four league titles in a row.

Champions League - Only two English clubs (Liverpool, Nottingham Forest) have retained the European Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.