Premier League or Champions League?

Which do you want us to win more this season?

• Total voters
Can’t vote at moment because I can’t decide. 4 on the bounce would be unique and probably be a record for a long time. But two CLs back to back would also put us in rarified company. Fuck it would like both , if not either would be great.

I just want that Club World Cup and the fancy badge you get. I'll expect a transitional season if we have to replace both Bernardo and Ilkay and will be very patient with the lads next year. All my dreams have come true this weekend and they owe me nothing.

Premier League.

Many teams have won the Champions League back to back (including our opponents last night).

No team has ever won the league (Premier or otherwise) back to back to back to back.

Plus, we have to give the other “top” European teams something to play for, otherwise we’ll have no real competition to keep it interesting soon. ;-)

As a JCL/tourist I voted for UCL last year. And again this year. Doing a UCL repeat would put City in rare company. Appreciate that my perspective is different from the real supporter base.

If Peps got 2 years left would like 1 of each over that time

be 10 league titles and 2 European Cups

Transformed.

Retain the trophies we have just won. The double treble. I’m guessing no club has ever done that.

PL. If not then someone else has won it and that has hurt ever since we have been this good.

CL is a buttiful bonus on top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.