Premier League or Champions League?

Which do you want us to win more this season?

• Total voters
PL. Get another record in the bag.

I don't think my attitude towards the CL has changed much. Although yesterday was amazing, I was more delighted for the players and Pep to finally get what they deserved after years of effort.
Beating united in the cup final meant more to me, and I was still in disbelief for days afterwards
Same

We have these sort of discussions and polls 5,6 even 7 times a season now. Are people bored , we have only just won a treble. Personally both as both will be good in their different ways.

We so spoilt! We might have a season where we win nothing!? We all know, this winning something every season ain’t going to be here forever! We all get the cycle of football..

Tricky one, but four from four would be unprecedented, and given the likely departure of a few key players, and the age of some who stay, I would settle for another Premier League title

PL. Get another record in the bag.

I don't think my attitude towards the CL has changed much. Although yesterday was amazing, I was more delighted for the players and Pep to finally get what they deserved after years of effort.
Beating united in the cup final meant more to me, and I was still in disbelief for days afterwards
Yeah I've been thinking about this.

I celebrated Rodri's goal like mad last night and when the final whistle went I fully broke down, but I can't work out if it was because we'd won the European Cup or if it was because we'd won the treble. If the CL final and FA Cup final had been the other way around I'm not sure if I'd have celebrated a win in Istanbul as much as I did last night.

I would normally say the league, but we win the CL next year, it puts us one short of the Scum - and equalling/overtaking them would be so fucking delicious.

We so spoilt! We might have a season where we win nothing!? We all know, this winning something every season ain’t going to be here forever! We all get the cycle of football..

Yep, so let’s enjoy it. Try and win as much bastard silverware as possible because as you correctly state there is a time limit on all this…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.