Middlesbrough
Watford
Bournemouth
West brom
Burnley
Sunderland
Sheff Wednesday

We will win the English treble but pep won't win manager of the year
And aguero will get 35 leauge goals but won't be in team of the year.

City
Chelsea
United
Liverpool
Arsenal
Spurs
Southampton
West ham
Leicester
Everton
Stoke
Palace
Swansea
Middlesbrough
Watford
Bournemouth
West brom
Burnley
Sunderland
Hull City

We will win the English treble but pep won't win manager of the year
And aguero will get 35 leauge goals but won't be in team of the year.
Fixed.

Can anyone tell me when the Premier League begins, I'm missing football and I doubt the Euros will improve my mood in that respect.

Don't understand these threads, nobody knows what kind of signings clubs are going to make so it's impossible to give any kind of prediction at this time.

One online bookie, I think Will Hill ran a competition last year - I entered it a couple of times. You had to predict the whole Prem League at its end to win like a million. I spent ages trying to work out a plausible solution based on 3 mini-leagues, the top 6 - the mid-table usuals (like stoke and west ham) and the relegation battle.... I obviously knew it was a long shot (but with the Nat Lottery adding ten numbers grrrr, I though why not!)

Anyway - that betting company has made no fanfare of anyone winning!!!! Wonder why??? I mean 99% will have had Leicester in the bottom 3 and 99% will have had Chelsea top 3, for sure!

I think I only probably got one thing right, Utd. in fifth and that in itself was a good thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.