Premier League Top 4 Prediction 2016-2017

Of course after the season we've had, Burnley could win it and there wouldn't be too many raised eyebrows

Chelsea & Liverpool have no European Football so I'd put them in the top 4. I'd fancy us to win it but I do every year now. 4th will be a tough 1 Spurs, Arsenal and the rags plus maybe Leicester if they don't break up the squad. West Ham & Southampton building decent sides but I still think they've some way to go yet.

Gunna go with....

City
Chelsea
Liverpool
rags.

Put the rags 4th because of PEG think Leicester and Spurs will struggle with playing in both comps. What ever happens we're in for another tough season.

Very much Liverpool and Chelsea in the top four because of no European distractions
Look at Leicester last season and Liverpool's last title challenge. Both exited domestic cups early and both had no European matches
I think Spurs will be half decent again, Arsenal have always scraped a place and then there are the Guardiola and PEG factors. As great as Leicester were this season, I just don't see it happening again and they'll fade away to eigth
With Guardiola's tactical nouse, exemplary preparation, attention to detail and that we will have the best squad, I think we will win by a hefty margin as the rest will be battling like fuck between themselves

So I'm going

City
Liverpool
Chelsea
Tottenham

I predict Wenger will leave at the end of next season because Arsenal fail to qualify for the CL and the PEG has a total meltdown mid season when results aren't going his way and yoonited supporters start voicing their displeasure

For relegation, it'll be two of the three promoted teams with either Bournemouth, Everton or Stoke

• City
  • Chelsea
  • Spurs
  • Arsenal
  • West Ham
  • Liverpool
  • Ragscum
  • Swansea
  • West Ham
  • Leicester
  • Stoke
  • Hull City
  • Southampton
  • Middlesborough
  • Everton
  • Sunderland
  • Watford
  • Bournemouth
  • West Brom
  • Burnley
F*ck this is killing me!! You obviously missed Palace, but I can't figure out which one you got double or incorrect!!

My attempt to predict the whole league:

1. City
2. Tarquins
3. Rags
4. Scousers
5. Chavs
6. Spuds
7. Leicester
8. Southampton
9. Everton
10. West Ham
11. Stokelona
12. Palace
13. Swansea
14. Sunderland
15. Watford
16. Bournemouth
17. Middlesbrough
18. West Brom
19. Burnley
20. Hull City

Reserve the right to amend predictions based on summer transfers, but I think it will be business(ish) as usual next season. Chelsea to pip the league on account of no European commitments, still having a league winning squad and Conte. Us to come second on account of trying to commit to all 4 comps and overstretching ourselves.

3rd and 4th are tough. Gut would say Arsenal and unfortunately rags, but Spurs and Liverpool have equally good shouts for getting in. Leicester 8th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.