Premier League Top 4 Prediction 2016-2017

Dunno but top 4 but next year will be between us and Liverpool (because no Europe), the following year will be us and the scum, and the third year we'll clear up as Mourine will be causing his 3rd year havoc at old toilet and klipperty will be long gone (Germany manager?). Meanwhile arsene will still be dictating a top 4 finish at the library

you would think City, United, Chelsea and Arsenal will be back in the top 4...but who knows.

Leicester may shock again

I thought both Milan teams, Marseille, Valencia and Lyon would bounce straight back as well, at least one of the above teams will get things wrong this summer and end up further away imo.

I think Chelsea will suffer the same faith as the ragscum, a club that size just doesn't bounce right back after a dramatic season like that. I bet they will be doing 6th & 5ths for a couple of seasons in a row. Can't see Conte as the big man to turn that around tbh.
Scousers have enough quality, a good manager and full focus on the league this year, so I think they will finally make it into top 4 again.
Rags will spend so much they're bound to finally get back in top 4 (but only just!).
City & Arsenal close two horse race for the title I predict.

I think Chelsea will suffer the same faith as the ragscum, a club that size just doesn't bounce right back after a dramatic season like that. I bet they will be doing 6th & 5ths for a couple of seasons in a row. Can't see Conte as the big man to turn that around tbh.
Scousers have enough quality, a good manager and full focus on the league this year, so I think they will finally make it into top 4 again.
Rags will spend so much they're bound to finally get back in top 4 (but only just!).
City & Arsenal close two horse race for the title I predict.

Rags will spend but they already have a disjointed and unbalanced squad. I would assume Mourinho will want rid of up to 10 players but he won’t be able to get rid of them all, he also won’t be able to get all of his targets! A big signing like Ibra would just paper over the crack’s of what is going on there with players wanting out or being wanted out!

Look at the centre back situation – last year was Smalling and Blind with practically no cover, Mourinho will not accept that but who does he get in and what does he do with Blind? Having gone years without a midfield they now have loads of mediocrity in there! The only positions that seem sorted are DeGea in goal (if he stays), smalling who is overrated and Martial.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.