Premier league trophy presentation/parade

5?
Really?
Can anyone confirm that?
Yes

Teams are not required to do a guard of honour if they don’t want to do one but as soon as a team wins the league the rest of the teams they face may do one if they want to respect them that way

I hope there’s a few Rags and Scousers in the teams we will face in the last five games haha

Chelsea were champions in season 2016-17.

As soon as this season (2017-18) kicked off they were no longer champions but are usually referred to as 'the champions' until the new champions are crowned.

As we all know next season we will be referred to as 'the champions' which although technically incorrect, feels great.

I'm also looking forward to the match of the day opening credits, with VK lifting the PL trophy - love that and I've missed it.

The team that wins the previous season PL are PL Champions and they wear the golden PL badge, they don’t cease to become champions when the next season starts they will be referred to as Champions and will hold the trophy until it’s returned towards the end of the season. Techically we are champions but have yet to be crowned.

The team that wins the previous season PL are PL Champions and they wear the golden PL badge, they don’t cease to become champions when the next season starts they will be referred to as Champions and will hold the trophy until it’s returned towards the end of the season. Techically we are champions but have yet to be crowned.

We were champions in 2011-12 and 2013-14. We weren't champions in 2012-13 and 2014-15.

Of course we will be referred to as 'the champions' while season 2018-19 is going on; and I love that, it's technically incorrect but who cares.

Very few people I know, agree with me on this, so let's not fall out over it.

All academic really, because we will probably be champions in 2018-19 and 2019-20 :-)

Not going to be many people there I’d wager, given there’s a trophy presentation against Huddersfield. I’d save a parade for a treble or a CL win (christ our standards are high now aren’t they)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.