Premier league trophy presentation/parade

Not going to be many people there I’d wager, given there’s a trophy presentation against Huddersfield. I’d save a parade for a treble or a CL win (christ our standards are high now aren’t they)
I’d wager that it will be packed , it was superb last time .

The town hall is being refurbished and will re-open in 2024.

Will be a shame when we win the Champion's League not to have the town hall and Albert Square as the focal point.

I suppose they could build some kind of temporary structure for the team and still use Albert Square.

Not going to be many people there I’d wager, given there’s a trophy presentation against Huddersfield. I’d save a parade for a treble or a CL win (christ our standards are high now aren’t they)
There has been a trophy presentation every time we have won the league.
What makes you think this parade will not be attended this time.
If you win the league you deserve a parade.

In Southampton for the game on Sunday staying over so going to have to be a early start driving back on the Monday
Same as me...going to be a big weekend that...won't matter though cos I will be feeling Champion

The parade's are brilliant in my opinion. To see the city centre completely shut down and decked out in blue and white is the stuff of dreams for many of us. Superb atmosphere and the proper occasion for the fans to say thank you to the squad and vice versa. Can't wait. Champions of England!

14 May according to MEN. Logical date really.[/QUOTE

14 May is the 50th aniversary of day City, under Mercer Allison, won the First Division Championship with the 4:3 win at Newcastle Hope the club acknowledge this with the team on the bus parade

Will be packed.

Suppose there would be 1 million plus, if your shower had won the league under PEG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.