Premier League Years 2013/14

jimharri said:
moon said:
jimharri said:
Don't feel too sorry for the lad; he's got Louise's shoulder (and other bits) to cry on.
Dont tell Redknapp I meant Carragher after Palace
Wasn't watching it, and I honestly forgot about Jamie La. Apologies. Anyway, all you need to know about the 2013/14 season;

v49HPiR.jpg
That can't be right, Liverpool took the league by storm, they were the ones with at least +14 GD more than anyone else surely.

city2 said:
This program has just reiterated what a complete twat Tyler is, it's so obvious in his voice esp the win at the swamp sums him up.

The same can be said about his commentary of the Liverpool game at anfield. Shouting when Liverpool score and whispering when we score!

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
Mourinho with his anti-football finished just 4 points behind us. They spend 100 mln every year and still play like Stoke. And someone here said that he would like Mourinho to become City's manager... Mourinho is a disgrace of football.
Mourinho did what he could with the players he had (imagine having to rely on Ba, Torres and Eto'o). Things will be different this season.
Complete and utter bull shit.

At Real Madrid he had Cristiano Ronaldo, Ozil, Kaka, Benzema and Di Maria and they still played counter attacking dull football. He won one League title there in 3 seasons. Against Barcelona he would play Pepe in central midfield to kick Messi to death.

Last season he had Hazard, Mata and Oscar but ended up fucking Mata off for defensive wingers like Willian.

Mourinho just can't win with an attacking philosophy. His ethos is to create an us against the world mentality where the players will run through walls for each other. He could sign Messi tommorow and I wouldn't shit myself because he wouldn't be able to find a place for him.

@BluePhil8 said:
Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
Mourinho with his anti-football finished just 4 points behind us. They spend 100 mln every year and still play like Stoke. And someone here said that he would like Mourinho to become City's manager... Mourinho is a disgrace of football.
Mourinho did what he could with the players he had (imagine having to rely on Ba, Torres and Eto'o). Things will be different this season.
Complete and utter bull shit.

At Real Madrid he had Cristiano Ronaldo, Ozil, Kaka, Benzema and Di Maria and they still played counter attacking dull football. He won one League title there in 3 seasons. Against Barcelona he would play Pepe in central midfield to kick Messi to death.

Last season he had Hazard, Mata and Oscar but ended up fucking Mata off for defensive wingers like Willian.

Mourinho just can't win with an attacking philosophy. His ethos is to create an us against the world mentality where the players will run through walls for each other. He could sign Messi tommorow and I wouldn't shit myself because he wouldn't be able to find a place for him.
Can't really disagree with any of that so I'll concede.

I'm just unfortunately confident that Chelsea are going to pip us to the title is all.

Thenumber1blue said:
3 decent forwards,should've got more out of them,espacially with the midfield they have.Far too negative and boring.
You mean decent forwards who scored 19 goals in 68 games between them? Don't underestimate how poor some of Chelsea's recent transfer activity has been.

Mourinho will have them sorted this season.

Agree , chelsea will be better , and they might come very close , but only because our champs league victory next year , will mean a lot more games.

I will ask again.

I will ask again:

For those complaining, which Liverpool goals would you have replaced with ours? Because I can't think of any.

If you lot think that Liverpool were featured too much and that City were featured too little, what goals would you have changed around?

This isn't live chat Bob, everybody can read your first post without you reposting it once every 10 minutes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.