Premier League's own FFP restrictions?

Fuck me. I won't Chelsea and City fight this til the end. And if we lose buck up and form a new league.

Re: Rags, Liverpool and Arsenal back FFP style financial control

Henry should use more time try to make liverpool team that is not pathetic and garbage instead of trying to impose his thoughts on others! FUCKING ****

waspish said:
LoveCity said:
Seems like we need to boost our revenue very fast before Gill and the other knobs get this enforced, although can't imagine it happening overnight. Over to you Mr. Soriano...

Yep I think our turnover in 2 to 3 years will be pushing 300m but my point is what Gill Abramovitch and Henry at Liverpool want is that they will never be over took and the rich will get richer.. All they are worried about is them selves

Are you sure?

David Gill seemed to be more concerned with the wider interests of the game to me. It would be completely out of character for him to act in a selfish manner.

“It made sense and was for the benefit of football clubs could operate within their own resources and it would bring about a limiting effect on player cost, in terms of transfers and wages.

“We are comfortable with it.'
-------------------------

Of course he is comfortable with it, if your income is two or three times your competitors, then you can spend two or three times as much as them, and so you have a much better chance of success. Witness Everton's inability to compete and you see the promised land-the future for every other club (at least in the eyes of Arsenal and United).

gordondaviesmoustache said:
waspish said:
LoveCity said:
Seems like we need to boost our revenue very fast before Gill and the other knobs get this enforced, although can't imagine it happening overnight. Over to you Mr. Soriano...

Yep I think our turnover in 2 to 3 years will be pushing 300m but my point is what Gill Abramovitch and Henry at Liverpool want is that they will never be over took and the rich will get richer.. All they are worried about is them selves

Are you sure?

David Gill seemed to be more concerned with the wider interests of the game to me. It would be completely out of character for him to act in a selfish manner.

;)

A collection of greedy clubs who are looking out for themselves and not for the benefit of the game in general. Looks like we have another fight on our hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.