Premium bonds

Do you have much spare time in the evenings? Can make your money go a lot further match betting tbh, a few blues on here have been doing it and can vouch for me (have a different name on the site i use). I have done it for a couple of years now, made 40k plus and I started with just 5k capital. Gambling transactions are already taxed too which comes in handy!

So yeah if you have some spare time in the evenings and weekends I reckon you should put your money into that instead, you will make more in one month than it would in 1 year with premium bonds.
I'm an idiot with things like that. I'd end up losing the lot if i tried to be clever with it.

I'm an idiot with things like that. I'd end up losing the lot if i tried to be clever with it.

Yeah it's a head fuck at first but once it clicks it is a piece of piss, it's getting harder to make good money though as more and more people have started doing it. But even if you just did bookie sign ups you will make 1k.

If you ever think about it give us a shout ill help you best I can.

Odds of winning are very long , but on the plus side they are a safe investment

Yep, unlike the Lottery, if yer don't win yer get yer money back. I bought a few when I retired to add to the £5 me Mam bought me when they came out, and sold 'em when my ERO wanted a flat in Corbyniadom, and I was winning what amounted to 2.5% which was about ten times what a cash ISA was delivering.

Do you have much spare time in the evenings? Can make your money go a lot further match betting tbh, a few blues on here have been doing it and can vouch for me (have a different name on the site i use). I have done it for a couple of years now, made 40k plus and I started with just 5k capital. Gambling transactions are already taxed too which comes in handy!

So yeah if you have some spare time in the evenings and weekends I reckon you should put your money into that instead, you will make more in one month than it would in 1 year with premium bonds.

Matched betting is a great way to make money for a limited time, £25k in 2 years until the bookies limited all my accounts, quite a buzz (for me at least) dropping £1000 bets on a premier league team or geegee and hoping the odds don't shift in the 5 seconds or so it takes to lay it off :)

Matched betting is a great way to make money for a limited time, £25k in 2 years until the bookies limited all my accounts, quite a buzz (for me at least) dropping £1000 bets on a premier league team or geegee and hoping the odds don't shift in the 5 seconds or so it takes to lay it off :)

You have to adapt mate I'm earning more than ever at the minute but I don't take close matches or use oddsmatchers and avoid price boosts

I love it mate changed my life.

You get 1k of interest tax free a year on lower tax band or 500 on higher, plus any money in an isa is tax free so you will not be affected.

I do know this, and you're right sort of, but not completely.

The interest is subject to tax. Whether you have to pay it will depend on the personal savings allowance and whether you get any. Yes you *may* have a £1k allowance, but you may not. If you pay additional higher rate tax, your personal savings allowance is zero.

But technically the interest is subject to tax, in the same way that income is subject to tax. No-one would say that income is not subject to tax would they, but you get a personal allowance which means you might not pay any on that either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.