Balotelli deal nowhere near complete and player not happy

City destroyed by Inter in addition to all the other losses and look awful

Ireland and Ned want out

City trying to sell Robbie but nobody wants him

City trying to sell Ade but nobody wants him

SWP won't sign new contract

Mancini favourite to get the sack

City going backwards

and the season hasn't started yet! Every time we don't win we're going to get crucified and if the team is performing badly it will be difficult for us to ignore all the critics.

Keep the faith!

To be fair much if this we cannot control what pisses me off is that we constantly fail to deliever - for me this tour has been a disaster
I agree,the worst pre-season ever IMO.It was poor,poor tactics,played too deep,the passing was shite.Inter showed us how the reserves of a sucsessfull club play.The passing was crisp,quick,tidy,and they kept the ball longer.

dctid said:
Cobwebcat said:
Hart wants to be loaned out

Tevez has lost all motivation

Ireland and Ned want out

City going backwards

and the season hasn't started yet! Every time we don't win we're going to get crucified and if the team is performing badly it will be difficult for us to ignore all the critics.

Keep the faith!

To be fair much if this we cannot control what pisses me off is that we constantly fail to deliever - for me this tour has been a disaster

Agree, to a certain extent. Footballing-wise it has been. PR-wise, I think it's been pretty good.

Memo to OP re: Press hitting us really hard at the moment... delete "at the moment" and insert "from the dawn of time'.

gio's side step said:
dctid said:
No we are not - we are making ourselves look a bunch of twats - every fookin team wants to beat us and every team is / will raise there game against us by 10% and on this tour so far we have failed to match any team

So you'd rather us be a mid table club who no one gives a fuck about. You don't think the fact that everyone hated Liverpool in the 80's, Utd in the 90's, etc made them stronger and more determined/hungry to stay at the top? We arent at the top yet, but so what if it makes everyone want to beat us. Thats a sign of progress. And that we are feared/respected. It's up to us to handle that pressure. You cant compare the tour to the real season. Its illogical. I accept the tour has been poor, but its not the same as the PL season.

Guess what - the PL season will be even harder with teams wanting to beat us even more - winning is winning its that simple - i see no progress on the field from last season in fact we llook worse.

Yesterdays game was a show piece event taken very seriously by Inter - not by us it appears - wht the fook Ballemy did not start on the left i dont know - why the fook Viera started before Ireland i dont know - could not see a style of play and to be quite honest our centre halves are fookin shite - based on what i have seen those teams that want to beat us will infact best us because we dont seem to give a shit

Cobwebcat said:
Hart wants to be loaned out

Tevez has lost all motivation

Ireland and Ned want out

City going backwards

Keep the faith!
I feel depressed after reading that

In what game have we fielded a team that will be even close to the team that starts against spurs? Half our players ain't even in the states! The team against Dortmund and Valencia will be stronger with better players getting more game time! Pre season ain't about winning it's about trying new things, formations, partnerships, set pieces and for fitness! Stop panicing cos we ain't won a friendly!!! Who gives a fuck

dctid said:
gio's side step said:
So you'd rather us be a mid table club who no one gives a fuck about. You don't think the fact that everyone hated Liverpool in the 80's, Utd in the 90's, etc made them stronger and more determined/hungry to stay at the top? We arent at the top yet, but so what if it makes everyone want to beat us. Thats a sign of progress. And that we are feared/respected. It's up to us to handle that pressure. You cant compare the tour to the real season. Its illogical. I accept the tour has been poor, but its not the same as the PL season.

Guess what - the PL season will be even harder with teams wanting to beat us even more - winning is winning its that simple - i see no progress on the field from last season in fact we llook worse.

Yesterdays game was a show piece event taken very seriously by Inter - not by us it appears - wht the fook Ballemy did not start on the left i dont know - why the fook Viera started before Ireland i dont know - could not see a style of play and to be quite honest our centre halves are fookin shite - based on what i have seen those teams that want to beat us will infact best us because we dont seem to give a shit

totally agree , players played as if pre - season games doesnt matter , they reall do to get your focus correct for a hard season ahead , i hope they dont carry this mentality in PL games ahead.

smells-like-bullshit1.jpg

dctid said:
gio's side step said:

Hang on mate. Whats your point? I agree that the PL season will be even harder with teams wanting to beat us even more. Guess what - I dont care. If we are good enough, we will be successful. Why should we fear it being a harder league? Winners are winners. We should be loving that the spotlight is on us. If we arent, then we are afraid of success. We cant do it the easy way. And be popular as a result. People will try and throw us of course along the way. It's up to us as a club to stay strong and deal with it. Ignore the press.

You cant judge progress from last season yet, as we havent started the new one. Come on mate, pre season is not a fair way of measuring where we wil be on October or November. Im not comfortable with everything what is going on, but concern is what everyone wants of us. The press, the rags, they are all shitting themselves. Don't bite

winnie said:
In what game have we fielded a team that will be even close to the team that starts against spurs? Half our players ain't even in the states! The team against Dortmund and Valencia will be stronger with better players getting more game time! Pre season ain't about winning it's about trying new things, formations, partnerships, set pieces and for fitness! Stop panicing cos we ain't won a friendly!!! Who gives a fuck

i've watched all the pre season games and i still can't work out what kind of system we are trying to play.

Tarnats left peg said:
winnie said:

i've watched all the pre season games and i still can't work out what kind of system we are trying to play.

over the next 2 games I'm sure we'll see a different city, this trip to the states was just a working holiday!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.