Press hitting us really hard at the moment

DonRobertoManciti
Thank you for a great post! i was on my way out from this forum because i cant stand all the moaning shitheads who call themselves real fans. Fucking moaning and behave like drama queens over a friendly game, its pathetic, and when they cant moan about friendly games the moan about the players the manager or what NOTW writers.

but you prove, we still have good, rational real non drama queens fans on this board.

Well said... This should be a post of it's own for all to read!!!

DonRobertoManciti said:
You will have to forgive me, I haven't a clue what the press are saying about City, as I still have lots of Charmin Ultra left to wipe my arse all over at the minute, no requirement for a NoTW, Star, Sun or any other comic book that they sell at the newsagents nowadays.

They say Tevez wants out......2 days ago he was asking Torres to join and saying he had never regretted joining City, as it was best decision he had ever made, I will believe the player of a hack with a grudge

Adebayor wants out or we want rid.....ah I wondered why we were playing him last night and even gave him a new squad number (9)......must mean we are getting rid that.

Robinho....nobody wants him and he doesn't want us.....well can you blame any other side for not wanting this waster?, as for him not wanting us, try the other way around, we just cannot get rid because he is a gutless pile of shit who would much rather stay in a Sunday Pub standard league.

Hart wants off if he is not first choice.....well boo fucking who, get rid then, I want players here who want to play because they are the best, not because they expect to play or think they are something special.....he is that special, England took a 40 year old ahead of him and a cumbersome keeper as number 1.......players who are strong mentally win titles, trophies and achieve anything, Hart strikes me as weak mentally and quite happy to play first team football for the likes of Wolves, Brum etc, rather than better himself by improving and playing because he has earnt it, not been given it on a plate.

Balotelli doesn't want to join........not what they said last week, or what he said at his Milan party, and certainly not what he has stated to italian media before now, then again, maybe because we are not signing players over a 24 hour period, must mean they don't want to come here.........we have no history you know!.

Ireland, Bellamy and de Jong might not make the 25.......well that is not what I think, and I can draft up 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000 alternatives for Manchester City's 25 man squad for the next season, and they all feature in them, I can smell the shit from the newspapers from here both coming out of their mouth and arse, and the stench aint going away.

We lost to Inter Milan and played poorly.....what you mean the current European Champions, Serie A Champions and Italy's best side over the last 6 seasons, and a side who have had a settled side throughout that spell, with players the calibre of Cambiasso, Eto'o, Zanetti and Stankovic to call upon, whilst they await the other 20 odd players who played in the WC to come back for them.....and when we were down to 10 men......that Inter team?....well strike me down, I seem to recall United lost to Kansas City Wizards and some Mexican side, and nothing to slate them or their team, from either the press or their fans......no must be the winning mentality that their fans have, that they expect their side to get it right when it matters, unlike the majority of City fans, who resemble a Manic Depressive.

I couldn't give two shits what the press think, say or do when City play and lose, play poorly or sign the next megastar that they do purchase.

I couldn't give a flying fuck what fans of United, Liverpool, Villa, Arsenal, Everton, Yids or even Chelsea think about City, personnally I don't give their team the time of day, and have no interest in what they do, how, where or when, but it is nice to realise that we are the team they think of, in the morning, at noon whilst at school, work or dole and then the last thing they think of at night before dreaming of what it is like to be blue.....have them sides signed anybody, as if so I haven't heard of any signings, mind you like I said, I really don't give a toss.

Yes the press will slate Mancini when City lose, then again half this board already do, and MancityFans.net are all at it, that board is full of whingers, the opposing fans will laugh and gloryfy the fact that City have lost, which shows me, that they are scared of us, worry about us and fear us.....not something you would do to a team that is "small time", or "not any danger".

And finally who gives a fuck what BetFred thinks about managers, them clueless thick bastards have got Mancini to be first to lose his job, because Hughes was sacked mid-season with the team 7th, but at the time we were dropping points all over the place, a mess on the field, nothing changing and no sign of any change, and finally Mark Hughes was the manager appointed by Thaksin Shinawatara, NOT HH Sheikh Mansour, and looking at his Abu Dhabi club (Al Jaziera FC), he is not one for sacking managers, he gives a manager time and the chance to show he is capable.....my guess is Roberto Mancini will be here for at least 3 years, whether we end top 4 or not, and that as far as I am concerned, is a GREAT THING.

For media, just browse <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk</a> or <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.com</a> or read MANC, City Magazine or any other Matchday programme......call it propoganda or whatever you want, but I would take the word from people within the club over some braindead newspaper reporter who has dreamed shit up from his armchair anyday of the week.

Also check out Brian Marwood's interview in the latest City Mag......the new rules he states will not stop City spending as lavishly as they are doing at the minute, should they feel the need to......the Eastlands project and sponsors will no doubt see to that....not too mention all these "City kits" we now sell in India, USA and Abu Dhabi to name a few places.

-- Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:14 pm --

mancunial said:
i can remember i think it was 68 or might be 69, we played in amerca on pre season, we came back not won a game, tony book was crippled for a number of weeks with a bad achilese tendon injury inflicted by a horrendous tackle, their was about 5 to 6 players out for a number of weeks, it was in fact a lot worst than this tour, as soon as i heard we were playing over there i had bad vibes about it, yes certainly everyone is going to want to beat us, if you annalise last season loads of sides raised their game against us that is why i think we did great to finish 5th, coupled together with the fa,s and media biased yes we did well? i am just glad we didn,t get many injuries, the only critisizm i have is the same players making the same mistakes as last year micha richards total lack of being able to read a game and mark his position stevie irelands lack of commitment and just a number of lack of intelligence in the side, if you think sides were commited against us in the u s, just wait till the season starts and the fa start to panic, city have to be up for it, everyman jack of them? but we have to be more up for it than ever!!!

Spot on.............did that side that couldn't win in the US back then, which also contained the likes of Colin Bell, Francis Lee, Mike Doyle and Mike Summerbee......they won 2 trophies didn't they also that year?....the FA Cup and ECWC..

I guess pre-season games really do matter and are a good gauge barrometer of how well the season will go.

I personally think when the season starts, the lads will be up for it, but they will still have to play well, and have some kind of fair play from the officials, if we get a ref that was anything like last nights officiating our games next season, then it won't matter how well we play, we will not win, the ref will see to that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.