Pressure is on Manchester City - Harry Redknapp

WNRH said:
Spurs have played 1 team in the top six in their last 13 games.

We have played 5.

They are still 3 points behind us.

Let them get giddy, they will finish 4th.
THIS.

They have a string of difficult games that they will drop quite a few points in! I'll put my money on it.

Spurs are going through their good run by smashing teams that they SHOULD be smashing.

Not to mention, they've been extremely lucky with injuries, suspensions, and have no players in the ACON.

When we play them they'll be without Adebayor (massive blow because he's been instrumental to the way they play by building up from deep)
and without Ledley King and William Gallas (massive blow as well).

Bring on the Spuds.

The other issue they are going to have, tail end of the season, is that 'Arry pretty much never rotates his first XI unless someone is actually crocked.

The players coming in are going to be thinking "Why should I bother, I'll be back on the subs bench as soon as Modric/VdV/Ade/Bale are fit again". Adding to that is the lack of rotation is likely to affect the first XI in their susceptibility to injuries and the backups are unlikely to be match fit or mtatch sharp as he never plays them.

Saying that, I can see him throwing the FA cup like he did the CC and the Europa just to concentrate on the PL.

Jumanji said:
WNRH said:
Spurs have played 1 team in the top six in their last 13 games.

We have played 5.

They are still 3 points behind us.

Let them get giddy, they will finish 4th.
THIS.

They have a string of difficult games that they will drop quite a few points in! I'll put my money on it.

Spurs are going through their good run by smashing teams that they SHOULD be smashing.

Not to mention, they've been extremely lucky with injuries, suspensions, and have no players in the ACON.

When we play them they'll be without Adebayor (massive blow because he's been instrumental to the way they play by building up from deep)
and without Ledley King and William Gallas (massive blow as well).

Bring on the Spuds.

Arry said King was back next week on Talkshite.

ono said:
Load of shite being posted on this thread. He's doing a good job at Spurs.

Being honest, they were in the bottom 3 when he took over. Now they are challenging for the title. He's done an awesome job, and i don't see how anyone can say any different.

He's only saying the pressure is on us, because, well it is. Spurs are performing above expectation. We're having a very good season, but that was to be expected. He's just taking the pressure of his own team with those comments.

That said, they have a tough run coming up, so i'll start to worry about them if they come through it well.

Everyone can see that he is doing a good job, but its the
"We haven't bought our success like you. " and
City are where they are because of Sheikh Mansour and Chelsea thanks to Roman Abramovich."

He gives no credit to hard work and good management just its all about money

"We have not done it that way and it makes me proud."

Combined Totals £407,050,000 is what Spurs has spend since 1992
http://www.transferleague.co.uk/premiership-transfers/tottenham-hotspur-transfers.html

City has spend around 500 and almost all of it since 2008.
Of course we are spending more then we earn the owner told everybody that we would the first 3 years . Next step is to make the club sustainable.
If after 3 more years we are still spending as much on players and still showing huge losses then everyone can blast us and how everything is unfair, but until then just watch and learn.
http://swissramble.blogspot.com/2011/12/manchester-city-masterplan.html?utm_source=BP_recent

"You don't have to go out and spend fortunes to find good players."

We know that .
Hart(0,6 m),Zaba(6m),Richards(0),Kompany(6m),clichy(7m),Johnson(7m).

But what gets on my tits the most is that one of the key to his "success" this season is that now spurs have a real focus point in a strong and big Center Forward and he has transformed there forward play.
And its all down to Manchester City , I find his rambling very bad sport from his part and something City should look at in there future dealing with Spurs.

You can almost guarantee that if they lose next week he will say its because they didnt have adebayor and everyone will give him a free pass rather than say if you had put your money where your mouth was then you wouldnt have had this problem.

The problem that harry and ade now face is that they have put all their eggs in one basket and im sure city will have sat back and said go on keep on digging yourself deeper because we will refuse to sell at the end of the season and ade you will rot, does our position with tevez not teach these idiots anything.

Its quite amusing that everyone is building this up to a title decider without taking spurs next few games into account, its incredible how manipulation of the press can completely gloss over the facts.

Hang on, surely they've put more pressure on the Rags now that they are equal on points!?!

He has a court case coming up I think,would be more worried about that pressure if I was him.

Hate Spurs just a fraction less than rags,I think they are your typical loud mouthed Norf Landan wankers.

Will be great to beat them both to the title.

The fact is the pressure is on the team at the top whover it is. On the remote chance spuds go top, then the pressure is on them etc etc.

The rags are pretty used to playing with this kind of pressure, and i have no doubt we will get used to it too.

Alll 'arry is doing is speakin the bleedin obvious, bless his cotton socks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.