Pressure is on Manchester City - Harry Redknapp

In the last five seasons Spurs have spent 200 million. Not bad for a team that hasn't bought success. In the same period Arsenal have spent 122 million, Liverpool 280 million, us > 500 million, rags 197 million, Chelsea 253 million. So in theory you can say they are overperforming being in third place but to say they haven't splashed the cash is plain stupid. Dear Mr Tax Dodger, please deal in facts. That's all

We will absolutely fucking smash them, even without Yaya and Vinnie.
The Borrowers can't play their centre forward because they came to us cap in hand, begging like tramps

No problems with Harry.

All he is doing is trying put the pressure on us by making these statements. We would do the same.

I also enjoy having an English manager doing well in the prem.

I obviously hope we smash them all over the place at the Etihad next week but the comments people make on here are just crazy.

Redknapps a **** why should we care what he says?? Pressure will be on his back door when it's getting smashed in a prison shower...... The guy looks like he's about 40 strokes in the past 5 years!!

doomuk said:
No problems with Harry.

All he is doing is trying put the pressure on us by making these statements. We would do the same.

I obviously hope we smash them all over the place at the Etihad next week but the comments people make on here are just crazy.

No we dont

The media love Tottenham more than anyone. Those of us veterans from the '81 cup run will vouch for that. All stems from the '61 double thing and London bias.

Us, Chelsea, West Ham, Newcastle are the scamps who ruin it for them when we are good..

Arsenal, utd, Liverpool and Everton are the establishment. (Morally allowed to be good if they are at any time). Tottenham transcend even them on Fleet Street.

doomuk said:
No problems with Harry.

I've got problems with 'our arry'. Apart from the fact he's a wonky eyed twitching bastard, he's a loud mouthed sjcw who spends far too much time talking about other teams when he'd be better off sorting his affairs out before his forthcoming holiday. just hope he gets a top top sentence..You may have guessed that I'm not fond of the bloke

FFS chill out people. Are you listening to yourselves ? Some of you are talking pure rubbish and resorting to insults. Fact is we're the richest club and with that comes expectations. We are expected to win this league, if we don't then its deemed failure. Spurs,Liverpool and Arsenal are aiming to get top four anything else is a bonus. This money we all love is coming at a price including our fans getting all uptight, arguing with one another and singing embarrassing songs like "buy your club burn it down...., going down with a million....score when we want". Somehow I think you'll find only the pure numbskulls will be singing them in the next few weeks.

citymad said:
FFS chill out people. Are you listening to yourselves ? Some of you are talking pure rubbish and resorting to insults. Fact is we're the richest club and with that comes expectations. We are expected to win this league, if we don't then its deemed failure. Spurs,Liverpool and Arsenal are aiming to get top four anything else is a bonus. This money we all love is coming at a price including our fans getting all uptight, arguing with one another and singing embarrassing songs like "buy your club burn it down...., going down with a million....score when we want". Somehow I think you'll find only the pure numbskulls will be singing them in the next few weeks.

A very erudite post with more than a little truth in it. Fail to see why it makes twitcher anything else but a disingenuous twat though. You see, this is what he was before the money, and this is what he always will be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.