Pressure is on Manchester City - Harry Redknapp

The cookie monster said:
Cheers for the point you saggy face ****!
zup2io.gif

Shaken not stirred!

Didn't anybody else hear the post match interviews on the radio ? There was a late incident in the game where 2 Wolves players banged into each other in their 6 yard box and the game was stopped. The ref farcically gave a drop ball which Adebayor tried to score from. Harry was spitting venom accusing the Wolves players of play acting and "winking" at his team mates. Anyway McCarthy is hilarious in his response. " He must have some lamps on him to see somebody winking from 70 yards away" and puts him straight on the decision to give a drop ball. It wasn't shown on MOTD surprise surprise and I can't find the Audio anywhere. If you can find it, it's well worth a listen.

Uncle 'arry can talk all he wants , but the simple truth is that should we gain a positive result at Wigan tomorrow night , and remain a few points in front of his Toffingham Hotspunk lads , they will HAVE to win at the Etihad to pull some of those points back ..

and that means that the pressure , that 'arry is talking about , will all be on his , and his teams , shoulders!

The sooner somebody sews this blokes mouth up the better! He has done nothing but spout inane drivel about other teams for as long as I can remember.

Long may he continue, because with all the hype about them this week they bottled it yesterday, to be honest I think he knew this and this was his attempt to take the pressure of Spuds, nice try Harry

harry is just one of Taggerts cronies (along with Allardyce) the corruption kids who's shittin it because of the new world order

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.