Prestwich & Whitefield Branch formed 30 years ago this Year

Went to the meeting at the Welcome. I offered to get the newsletter typed and my secretary was not happy with some of the language that was used. I enjoyed the meetings, PK was a mate of mine from the Royal Oak football team.

How the plane was even allowed to take of was a miracle
The only sober person was the pilot ( well maybe not)
The pilot definitely wasn’t sober. I saw him and the stewardesses completely wankered at about 5am in the main square in Poznana with an all the water cannons and riot vans lined up.

Whoever thought it was good idea to serve up a roast dinner meal on the plane needed their head testing. For the rest of the flight roast potatoes kept on whistling past someone’s head and and exploding as it hit a headrest.

They stopped serving beer and everyone just ended up drinking straight duty free vodka.

Some young lads got filled in on landing after one of them punched an old timer in the ground in an argument over a burger queue.

And armed police stormed on to the plane when we landed at Ringway and we sat on the tarmac for over an hour.

The pilot definitely wasn’t sober. I saw him and the stewardesses completely wankered at about 5am in the main square in Poznana with an all the water cannons and riot vans lined up.

Whoever thought it was good idea to serve up a roast dinner meal on the plane needed their head testing. For the rest of the flight roast potatoes kept on whistling past someone’s head and and exploding as it hit a headrest.

They stopped serving beer and everyone just ended up drinking straight duty free vodka.

Some young lads got filled in on landing after one of them punched an old timer in the ground in an argument over a burger queue.

And armed police stormed on to the plane when we landed at Ringway and we sat on the tarmac for over an hour.
Picked on the wrong bloke that “old timer” was one of the Kippax’s finest

Got me thinking. You never seem to hear about Friday afternoon strippers and Gentlemen’s mornings anymore.

Have the wokists seen them off or have they all moved underground?

Great if also hazy memories of going on their trip to Amsterdam to see Kinkladze play for Ajax. Arriving too late for the feckin game. :-)

That's the trip where one Blue went to the toilet...and another blue thought it a good idea to push it over.....That didn't end well as I recall.
Lots of bad blood on the plane back.Never liked flying. And that trip didn't help tbh.
Never ever seen so many pissed up Blues. Even I was ordering pints of vodka and lemonade. I don't even like vodka.
The coach trip to the ground was CRAZY,....I remember a piss stop at some random woods...it was wild.
I passed out early 2nd half with a cheeseburger in my hands...woke up to the sound of fireworks from the home fans celebrating their win
All I could hear were angry mancunian voices, one woman in particular
" Fuck off Anelka your shit" and Keegan ( ?) got some flack too.
The military presence in the square once wed got back to the town was heavy man. A completely chaotic City in Europe ,on and off the field.
Great times!

Never a dull moment lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.