Prestwich & Whitefield Branch formed 30 years ago this Year

The Groclin trip was epic. Two of my mates got stuck in Poland after one of them keeled over at the airport on the way home and split his head wide open. The other lad volunteered to stay with him and try and get another flight in a day or so. Didn’t turn out like that as he got paranoid the police were after him so he did a runner after the police confiscated his passport. Ended up burying himself in the woods upon hearing police helicopter. He then met back up with the first lad at our hotel - Hotel Ikar. They stayed there a couple of nights before deciding to catch a train to Warsaw to get a temporary British Passport from the British Embassy. They now had fuck all money and ended up sleeping on a boat on the river. Eventually, a full week after the Grockin game, they got on a flight out of Warsaw back to Manchester and I went to pick them up from the airport. Had to have all the windows down on the way home coz they fuckin stunk to high heaven! What a trip.

That's the trip where one Blue went to the toilet...and another blue thought it a good idea to push it over.....That didn't end well as I recall.
Lots of bad blood on the plane back.Never liked flying. And that trip didn't help tbh.
Never ever seen so many pissed up Blues. Even I was ordering pints of vodka and lemonade. I don't even like vodka.
The coach trip to the ground was CRAZY,....I remember a piss stop at some random woods...it was wild.
I passed out early 2nd half with a cheeseburger in my hands...woke up to the sound of fireworks from the home fans celebrating their win
All I could hear were angry mancunian voices, one woman in particular
" Fuck off Anelka your shit" and Keegan ( ?) got some flack too.
The military presence in the square once wed got back to the town was heavy man. A completely chaotic City in Europe ,on and off the field.
Great times!

Wasn’t that Lokeron? Blue from Cheadle in the portaloo?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.