Prestwich & Whitefield Branch formed 30 years ago this Year

There was ‘a lively one’ with Kit Symons when he was City captain. He really gained my respect for facing up to the music.
I got to know him quite well & went to his wedding
He is really down to earth & went to many supporters events & supported many charities
He & other players used to come to our family fun days & also came to charity temping bowling event at Pilsworth near Bury
Really nice bloke

I got to know him quite well & went to his wedding
He is really down to earth & went to many supporters events & supported many charities
He & other players used to come to our family fun days & also came to charity temping bowling event at Pilsworth near Bury
Really nice bloke

A cracking honest fella is Kit Don who I did a Tales of Blue with last year.

I was working in Jersey in the Channel Islands in the early 70’s and there were many Blues there so we contacted the club to form a supporters club. Frank Horrocks came over to help us.
Unfortunately I left the following year. Anyone Blues still there?

Re Groclin,fuckin ace trip,spikes tours using a thomas cook plane,City scarfs draped over the tvs that were showing City games on a video loop,got beat in most of them.
P and W branch 'gentlemans evening at somewhere near Heaton park before a match was great,very few made the game afterwards.

I remember Bernard Manning giving us a tip for a horse running that day at one of the gentlemen’s mornings.
Load of pissed up Blues got off the tram in Piccadilly and dived into a bookies and backed it.
Nowhere to be seen until about a furlong out then absolutely pissed it.
That then became a really long day……..

Did anyone else travel with Bill Black’s Levenshulme Blues in the 90s? Had some brilliant (even if the football was horrific on the pitch) away days with them back in the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.