Prestwich_Blue

we aren’t going be challenging the fine. No chance at all

I think they might have a sarcastic, sharp few words on being punished for not cooperating with an unfair prosecution, but actually challenging any part of the CAS verdict would be insanity.

I think they might have a sarcastic, sharp few words on being punished for not cooperating with an unfair prosecution, but actually challenging any part of the CAS verdict would be insanity.
Think we’ve already seen they will keep their counsel on the whole thing

Possibly. But we'd need ot see the full reasons I suspect. It seems completely wrong to me that we should suffer such a significant fine for not co-operating with an investigation that it appears shouldn't have happened in the first place. If it turns out that all the events we were investigated for were time-barred then we had every right not to co-operate.
Absolutely. Surely City would have said you're time barred so no imput from us.

@projectriver I know this particular investigation is over, any idea how the PL's own investigstion is likely to pan out or potential consequences from that?

Thanks again to you, PB and others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.