prettyboy v pac........ looks like march 30th

Cobwebcat said:
Styles make fights and only Paul Williams has the style to give Mayweather fits.
Having a reach advantage would hamper most fighters, not mayweather...... trust me, floyd would simply outclass him by fighting up close, its his adaptability in fights that make him for 'me', the best pound for pound in the modern era.... to quote the man himself 'how do you beat a guy who has no blueprint to beat?' where as manny has a database of shortcomings, which will be exposed.

manny has unrivaled workrate and genuine knockout power.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNbUtTXQiV4[/youtube]

and this lad is genuinely one of the most talented pugilists ever.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78-LjNI9B8U[/youtube]

although, i still think manny will prevail in a fight to rival hagler/hearns gatti/ward bowe/holyfield benn/mcclellan

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Cobwebcat said:
Styles make fights and only Paul Williams has the style to give Mayweather fits.
Having a reach advantage would hamper most fighters, not mayweather...... trust me, floyd would simply outclass him by fighting up close, its his adaptability in fights that make him for 'me', the best pound for pound in the modern era.... to quote the man himself 'how do you beat a guy who has no blueprint to beat?' where as manny has a database of shortcomings, which will be exposed.

My sentiments

It's a shame Mayweather still feels the neet to cheat (coming in over the agreed limit in his last fight) with all his talent.

I'd love to see him beaten but it won't happen for a while. Shame we still don't have the likes of Hagler Hearns and Leonard around. They would have given him a proper fight (and won)

alextrueblue said:
manny has unrivaled workrate and genuine knockout power.

you do understand its mayweather who will control the tempo, surely? You can't hit what you can't see, i'm not knocking manny, love watching him but its like saying benn/eubank would of lived with hagler/hearns.

Cobwebcat said:
It's a shame Mayweather still feels the neet to cheat (coming in over the agreed limit in his last fight) with all his talent.

I'd love to see him beaten but it won't happen for a while. Shame we still don't have the likes of Hagler Hearns and Leonard around. They would have given him a proper fight (and won)

what an idiotic, ridiculous statement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.