prettyboy v pac........ looks like march 30th

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Cobwebcat said:
It's a shame Mayweather still feels the neet to cheat (coming in over the agreed limit in his last fight) with all his talent.

I'd love to see him beaten but it won't happen for a while. Shame we still don't have the likes of Hagler Hearns and Leonard around. They would have given him a proper fight (and won)

what an idiotic, ridiculous statement.

Now now just because you can't get your dates right. We are all entitled to our opinion. Even you Mr Carpenter.

Cobwebcat said:
Now now just because you can't get your dates right. We are all entitled to our opinion. Even you Mr Carpenter.

I'd hope hagler would beat him with 2 half stone advantage

I think Hagler could have met Mayweather at Light Middle and won.

Hearns and Leonard fought many times at Welter.

Cobwebcat said:
I'd hope hagler would beat him with 2 half stone advantage

I think Hagler could have met Mayweather at Light Middle and won.

Hearns and Leonard fought many times at Welter.

I didnt mention hearns or leonard and hagler was an assassin, the weight would of killed floyd. As for the the 1st two, hearns stamina would of let him down and leonard himself has called mayweather the greatest welter of all time..... been a classy fight to watch though, mayweather on points.

zin have you ever/do you box? (as you seem to have very good knowledge of the sport)
i am not gonna bore you wiv my career, however i do know you can train a fighter for any situation. i will say that mayweather is a genius but freddie roach's coaching combined with manny can beat him. all you have to do is watch barrera vs hamed. At the time naz gave people fits with his movement, speed and elusiveness. barrera just tucked up walked him down and drew him into a fight, in fact wayne mcculloch did it as well! now i don't profess that naz was as good as floyd, just the fact that unorthadox fighters can beaten if a game plan is adhered to.

i have said on another thread, the result may depend on the identity of the referee.

alextrueblue said:
zin have you ever/do you box? (as you seem to have very good knowledge of the sport)
i have not gonna bore you wiv my career, however you can train a fighter for any situation. i will say that mayweather is a genius but freddie roach's coaching combined with manny can beat him. all you have to do is watch barrera vs hamed. At the time naz gave people fits with his movement, speed and elusiveness. barrera just tucked up walked him down and drew him into a fight, in fact wayne mcculloch did it as well! now i don't profess that naz was as good as floyd, just the fact that unorthadox fighters can beaten if a game plan is adhered to.

i have said on another thread, the result may depend on the identity of the referee.

for 12 years, still train purely for fitness but haven't fought in a long time. I agree in principle about roach, but roger is his equal. The best analogy one can give is think roger as the ferrari and floyd as prost, where as roach is a porsche with damon hill at the wheel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.