prettyboy v pac........ looks like march 30th

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
alextrueblue said:
manny has unrivaled workrate and genuine knockout power.

you do understand its mayweather who will control the tempo, surely? You can't hit what you can't see, i'm not knocking manny, love watching him but its like saying benn/eubank would of lived with hagler/hearns.
Manny is a few levels up from benn and Eubank.

He's on a par with Mayweather in terms of what's he's achieved in the ring. Unfortunately Manny isn't hard to hit, and Floyd is mightily accurate. Manny only really has a chance of outworking him. I make it around 80-20 to Mayweather. He could even stop him if he really went for it.

I'd have to disagree with your Hearns verdict.

Mayweather does not put enough pressure on fighters to tire them out. Hearns would be so far in front by the 8th throgh coming forward that Mayweather would have to stop him to win and (unless you are Hagler) if you come at Tommy it's lights out.

Wide points win for Hearns. They made them tough in the eighties.

For those of you thinking Mayweather will win easy I think you will be surprised. There is a sceanario where Pacman wins on points though I'd still go with narrow Floyd victory.

Great fight in prospect,one i would have no qualms about paying for.Get the tins of ale in,sit back and enjoy.

Mayweather will never be beaten. He is far better than any boxer in this division and will destroy Pacquiao. He is just too good.

djelanomcfc said:
Mayweather will never be beaten. He is far better than any boxer in this division and will destroy Pacquiao. He is just too good.

Never is a long time. People said that about Roy Jones Junior. It's possible he carries on too long and then anyone might beat him.

Cant wait for this fight what a day this going to be, go to sunderland if tv dont change it then get back get tins in and watch the fight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.