Previous UK government ‘covered up’ financial turmoil ahead of election

If you had read my posts in the last couple of days i said i am not happy with this policy , keep up
But that was a change of shoes after initially feeling it was OK wasn't it, then thinking it through to some of it's possible futures !

You obviously fely the need to defend the red team, rather call them out on a punching down, crap policy in the first place.

So that's not the truth then. Is that your normal response...... Grow up, troll off.....
Very reasoned debate. LOL
You ignore my posts that dont suit you

Tell me what i am thinking

This ridiculous red team thing

Not offering anything about the policy and what is good and bad about it

You are posting for a reaction , bad faith they call it

Meet my ignore button

You ignore my posts that dont suit you

Tell me what i am thinking

This ridiculous red team thing

Not offering anything about the policy and what is good and bad about it

You are posting for a reaction , bad faith they call it

Meet my ignore button
Oh look another who can't debate. You flip flopped like Starmer, own it, and stop being childish.

You thought that it was a great idea when it was first announced, but only because it came from the red team, and seemingly didn't affect you, had it come straight from the blue you would have been screeching about it. You then came back later, no doubt thinking about how it may go for benefits in general saying how you'd had a rethink.

Can't get your own way, ignore. Says more about yourself really.

Last edited:
We have a government who are actually weaning people ON benefits, not off them. That is all Labour ever do. Tax the middle classes to the gills then then piss it away on benefit and welfare scroungers. Let’s see how big the fiscal black hole is in 5 years time?
The last gov to actually “tax the middle classes to the gills” was Thatcher’s 62% income tax rate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.