Previous UK government ‘covered up’ financial turmoil ahead of election

Apparantly it is predicted that the rise in benefit claims as a result of scrapping the Winter Fuel payments will cost £460m - more than the amount saved by scrapping the payment.
Whoops!

Last edited:
Apparantly it is predicted that the rise in benefit claims as a result of scrapping the Winter Fuel payments will cost £460m - more than the amount saved by scrapping the payment.
Whoops!
We have a government who are actually weaning people ON benefits, not off them. That is all Labour ever do. Tax the middle classes to the gills then then piss it away on benefit and welfare scroungers. Let’s see how big the fiscal black hole is in 5 years time?

So, it looks like people getting the benefits that they are entitled to is now a bad thing?

Not sure if the country is fucked with that mentality, or just this forum.

Some deep salty tears going on this morning.

What will you think if it's PIP, or it's associated benefits that they hit next.

Will you still be happy because it's the red team doing it ?

You do realise that you don't have to support everything they do, it's alright to say that it is a crap policy decision, and still vote for them.
If you had read my posts in the last couple of days i said i am not happy with this policy , keep up

We have a government who are actually weaning people ON benefits, not off them. That is all Labour ever do. Tax the middle classes to the gills then then piss it away on benefit and welfare scroungers. Let’s see how big the fiscal black hole is in 5 years time?

So you classify low income pensioners as benefit scroungers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.