Previous UK government ‘covered up’ financial turmoil ahead of election

I hope (and believe) you are wrong.
I think it’s being disillusioned mate with politics full stop to be perfectly honest , politics , do unfortunately become very personalised at the end of the day , I’ve seen no real change since the ability to vote near 40 years ago , the levels of service have decreased dramatically, I will agree that the tories have totally fucked up, I just don’t see Labour doing anything different at all , I’ll class myself as a middle earner like most on here I reckon , we are easy targets , the rich just carry on regardless through wealth , but the scrotes , in ever increasing numbers just get looked after no matter what , the county is sinking through over popularisation each year with no infrastructure to support it, this country will eventually sink - literally.

A very very simple question, why aren’t we building more hospitals to cope with the year on year increase in the population? Why aren’t more schools being commissioned to deal with the ever ever increase in more children needing to be teached ? Will it get to the stage that each class will have 40 plus children to cope with the increase in the population? Starmer , through his advisors thinks it’s a great idea to have children “brush there teeth” or supported “brushing” at the start of the school day ? I mean what the actual fuck ? One example of wokeness staring us in the face? Have parents lost the ability to make sure THERE children have clean teeth before starting school lessons? And “woke” Starmer thinks that’s a good idea? Woke , this country is well and truly fucked.
Night all

A very very simple question, why aren’t we building more hospitals to cope with the year on year increase in the population? Why aren’t more schools being commissioned to deal with the ever ever increase in more children needing to be teached ? Will it get to the stage that each class will have 40 plus children to cope with the increase in the population? Starmer , through his advisors thinks it’s a great idea to have children “brush there teeth” or supported “brushing” at the start of the school day ? I mean what the actual fuck ? One example of wokeness staring us in the face? Have parents lost the ability to make sure THERE children have clean teeth before starting school lessons? And “woke” Starmer thinks that’s a good idea? Woke , this country is well and truly fucked.
Night all

You fucking weirdo haha.

One example , so kids will take in their own toothbrushes will they ? And their own toothpaste ? Will they have a special toothbrushing room ? Who makes sure the children brush properly? This , before lessons ? How about hygiene ? Who cleans the brushes ? Is this acceptable for school teachers to do without extra pay ? Will kids have to get in school early to clean their sugar puff teeth? Starmers answer is it will take the pressure off dental practitioners ? I mean what the actual fuck ! Will I get to see a dentist quicker ? Will I fuckers like , how about empathising good parenting you absolute fucking moron, like I say “woke”. Welcome to Starmers “Britain”.

One example , so kids will take in their own toothbrushes will they ? And their own toothpaste ? Will they have a special toothbrushing room ? Who makes sure the children brush properly? This , before lessons ? How about hygiene ? Who cleans the brushes ? Is this acceptable for school teachers to do without extra pay ? Will kids have to get in school early to clean their sugar puff teeth? Starmers answer is it will take the pressure off dental practitioners ? I mean what the actual fuck ! Will I get to see a dentist quicker ? Will I fuckers like , how about empathising good parenting you absolute fucking moron, like I say “woke”. Welcome to Starmers “Britain”.

Does seem to be akin to putting a plaster over a 10 inch gash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.