Price of Asahi Super Dry at ground

Beer does seem to be going up at an amazing rate these last few years.

Doesn’t seem five minutes ago that I first paid £4 for a pint. Then £5. Now well over £6 is standard.

I was expecting my first £7 pint at Wembley the other week but they just managed to stay under it by one pence.

I imagine West Ham will break my duck on that front. They were charging £7.20 for Morreti today.
£8.45 for a Moretti at the Arena in town

£8.45 for a Moretti at the Arena in town

Lol. That’s next level. I have seen a few on Twitter at cricket grounds and other similar type places where they have a monopoly, at similar prices.

We’re maybe getting away lightly. I guess they’ve got to be a bit more careful at football grounds as it’s the same people returning every week, as opposed to one time only punters at concert venues.

Buy a token from the bar before the game then take it to the collection point.
Works really well. I don't know why the club don't sell them in bulk at the start of the season though. If you could order 20 of them and have them posted to you before the season starts I think loads would go for that.
Great idea mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.