Price of Asahi Super Dry at ground

Discovered last week that Grolsch is about a quid per pint cheaper than Ashai at The Etihad, I cant really tell the difference , it Ashai worth the extra ??

Oh heck. It is years since I had a Babycham but I didn’t realise it was old fashioned. Seeing the name made me want one. Ah well, I guess I’ll have to open the one glass sized bottle of Prosecco I’ve had in the fridge since Easter! :-) :-)
54 years ago according to my dad my mum was swimming in Babycham in a working man's club when I decided to be born.
Dad drove (pissed) to hospital just in time.
How things have changed. THE GOOD OLD DAYS.

Grolsch is 4% I think and Asahi is 5%, at least in cans and bottles,I think in draught too
Yeah, Asahi own both brands but relaunched Grolsch as a 4% for the UK to save money on the new alcohol percentage tax which launched a few months ago.

We get shafted imo, pints are like 3 quid at old Trafford.

Should be maximum £4, they’d probably get people in earlier like they want if they didn’t shaft us on pints

Yeah, Asahi own both brands but relaunched Grolsch as a 4% for the UK to save money on the new alcohol percentage tax which launched a few months ago.
It was about ten years ago since the rules changed, they were just tweaked this year. Hence Stella was 5.2% came down to 4.8 in 2012, and then to 4.6%, and same for other 5% beers, they all got weaker long before the more recent changes. They just got more publicity this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.