Price of beer in Dublin pubs

It would seem daft to go to Dublin and not go to temple bar and head to the outskirts. A bit like visiting Manchester and drinking in Openshaw.

The only answer is go to Lisbon. Why the fuck a guiness it almost twice the price of a kilkenny is beyond me. I went 20 years ago and it was great but the prices then stopped me ever going back.

It would seem daft to go to Dublin and not go to temple bar and head to the outskirts. A bit like visiting Manchester and drinking in Openshaw.

The only answer is go to Lisbon. Why the fuck a guiness it almost twice the price of a kilkenny is beyond me. I went 20 years ago and it was great but the prices then stopped me ever going back.
You’re right, it’s a Kip.
Go somewhere else.

The Publicans will say that it's the duty on alcohol. 55c on a pint of 4.3%ABV beer. Also, 23% VAT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.