Prime Aguero or present Haaland

Was thinking about this the other day, mainly when haaland was getting stick for not scoring for a few games.

I remember Aguero never got that(well as much as Erl)
I genuinely think it's cause Aguero always felt like he was ours, Blue through and through.
Erl despite being a city fan has always had the Real Madrid thing over him. So soon as he dosnt score for a bit I think people think he dosnt care/ isn't trying.

It's tuff to choose one, they are both different types of striker.

I thought this thread was about shopping experience on amazon.

Was thinking about this the other day, mainly when haaland was getting stick for not scoring for a few games.

I remember Aguero never got that(well as much as Erl)
I genuinely think it's cause Aguero always felt like he was ours, Blue through and through.
Erl despite being a city fan has always had the Real Madrid thing over him. So soon as he dosnt score for a bit I think people think he dosnt care/ isn't trying.

It's tuff to choose one, they are both different types of striker.
this is people just believing the shithouse red shirt media. Everything I've seen live, on TV and social media and in print suggests Haaland loves the club and his teammates. So what if the media go on about Real - there has been talk of Bernardo leaving for several years but don't think the City fans think any less of him.
In terms of comparison I don't think we have seen prime Haaland yet.

A striker's main job is to score goals and they are judged by their numbers. Goals win games, it's really that simple. Or perhaps you rate Gabriel Jesus over Haaland? The Brazilian is crap in front of goal, but is very skilled on ball...

Goals are goals, regardless if it's a tap-in or a screamer from the half-line lol. Without Haaland's goals, then Arsenal would have been in pole position to win the Premier League...

Playing against Spurs away at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is defo a big game. And Haaland showed up tonight.

Peak > Longevity

Aguero was never the best striker at any point of his career lol. Did you forget all of the records Haaland acomplished? Hell, Peak Aguero's 26 EPL goals in a single campaign is considered as a "bad season" for Haaland's standard...

Do you rate Ryan Giggs over Ronaldinho using the longevity argument? Dinho became washed in his mid 20s while Giggs was still top class well into his 30s.
Sergio was per min the best striker in the premier league era Fanboying thor does not give you the right to diss sergio, gloryhunting fanboys are the worst kind of 'fan'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.