Prime Aguero or present Haaland

I think even the biggest die-hard Aguero stans have to admit Haaland is easily a far, FAR superior player.

I dunno how people still thinks it's a conversation at this point.

I think even the biggest die-hard Aguero stans have to admit Haaland is easily a far, FAR superior player.

I dunno how people still thinks it's a conversation at this point.

Because Aguero is sixteen times the all round footballer that Haaland is, in the same way that Frank Lampard wasn't a better player than David Silva because he scored more goals

The numbers are just stacking up so far in favour of Haaland now its not even worth comparing them now - Aguero was epic, but as has been said elsewhere Haaland is reaching the heights of Messi/Ronaldo (i.e. worlds best) for his goal scoring antics now - I mean, he's scored twice as many goals as the entire Rag Team in the league this season already!

Because Aguero is sixteen times the all round footballer that Haaland is, in the same way that Frank Lampard wasn't a better player than David Silva because he scored more goals

Haaland & Aguero are both out-and-out strikers were they're judged by goals... So you cannot use the David Silva & Lampard example.

The whole "all around game" goes completely out of the window for Haaland with an outrageous level of goalscoring feats. Aguero's never came close to Haaland's level.

Every manager would pick Haaland who averaged almost 1 goal a game over Aguero's fancy "all-around game"...

Aguero's best ever league tally was matched in half a season by Haaland, while playing in the same position, under same manager, with similar quality behind them, and both took penalties. Aguero is better all round, but Haaland has a better strike-rate. Haaland is not at his peak yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.